In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), effective Thursday, March 19th at 8:30 a.m, the City of Palos Hills will be closing its Administrative Office to the public. There will be no Saturday hours until further notice.
- City Hall Staff will be available by phone Monday-Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. at (708) 598-3400, or by fax (708) 598-2475;
- Our Public Works and emergency services still remain in effect;
- For water bill payments, correspondence, Building Department inspection cards, or parking tickets, please utilize our drop box (checks only) located in the front of City Hall. Water bills can be paid online at www.paloshillsweb.org The City does not take payment over the phone. For Business licensing information, please call City Hall (708) 598-3400;
- Our Building Department will be performing inspections as normal for residential and commercial properties. For permits, please call our Building Department for instructions;
- Our Resource and Recreation Department is closed to the public, and all programs have been cancelled until further notice. You can contact staff at our Community Center by calling (708) 430-4500;
- Our PATSE Senior bus service will be operating for medical reasons only. Bus service will be subject to driver availability;
- City Council will meet regularly unless circumstances change; and
- The State of Illinois has mandated the closure of all restaurants and bars, effective at the close of business on Monday, March 16 for dine in customers only. Pick-up/carryout, drive-thru or curbside is allowed.
- Refuse collection will continue normal operations
- Red Speed Judication Hearings and Parking Ticket Judication Hearings have been suspended for the next 30 days
- Chipper Service has been suspended until the week of May 4th
Please stay safe by abiding by the regulations set by the Centers for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov). If there is an emergency, please call 911, but also check our Police website at www.paloshillspolice.us for certain services.
We will continue to update our residents with any changes in City operations on our website: www.paloshillsweb.org
Gerald R. Bennett, Mayor